As an extension of the AD4L mission, Founder Jacqui Ladwig works to connect dance to the community through broad range of volunteer activities, programming, and professional development. For more information please contact Jacqui by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- March 2014: University of Manitoba, Faculty of Kinesiology and Recreation Management, Guest Lectures for Developmental Games, Inclusive Activity, and Program Planning in Sport.
- January 2014-May 2014: Special Olympics Manitoba, providing ballet classes for provincial Rhythmic Gymnastics team.
- December 2013: Dance Manitoba, Inc., Workshops for the Emerging Teacher: Class Room Management.
- August 2013-2015: Manitoba Wheelchair Sport Association, providing wheelchair dance for August Mini-Paralympian Campers.
- August 2013: KIDS, Inc. daycare workshops for preschool through middle school age children.
- July & August 2013 and 2014: Rady JCC Special Needs programs, providing dance class for Teen Connection Campers.
- July 2013 and 2014: OHEY’S Summer Camps, providing dance classes for teens living with Autism.
- May 2013: Elmwood High School Grade 12 Exit Interviews (Interviewer).
- March 2013: Manitoba Fitness Council Conference “Made in Manitoba”, active presentation on dance and disability.
- February 2013: KIDS, Inc. daycare workshops for preschool through middle school age children.
- February 2013: University of Winnipeg, guest lecturer Program Planning in Sport (KIN).
- November 2012: University of Manitoba Occupational Therapy (2nd yr. students), presentation on dance and disability.
- October 2012: Alliance for Arts Education in Manitoba, The Creative Future Conference, Health & Wellness Panelist.
- September 2012 – present: Rehabilitation Centre for Children (movement classes for children and youth with varied needs).
- June 2012: Participated in a week long adult intensive with The Dancing Wheels Company & School.
- May 2012: Elmwood High School Grade 12 Exit Interviews (Interviewer).
- April 2012: Standing Ovation Dance Festival (Fort Saskatchewan and Red Deer, Alberta) Adjudicator.
- April 2012 to 2015: Trailblazers Life Choices Inc. (Dance-ability program).
- March 2012: Recreation Connections Manitoba Annual Provincial Conference (presenter).
- March 2012: University of Winnipeg, guest lecturer Program Planning in Sport (KIN).
- November 2011: Elmwood High School Employability Skills Exit Interviews (Interviewer).
- October 2011: Manitoba Montessori Teachers Association (Movement Workshop).
- September 2011 to 2015: Rady Jewish Community Centre (Movement classes for children and youth with varied needs).
- September 2011: Lion’s Place Senior Community (Workshop).
What people are saying…
A wonderful presentation with a lot of interaction and useful information – D. Mayert, Montessori teacher
What a great time!! She makes you work and think all at the same time. – N. Mann, Montessori teacher
The best session I have attended in 5 years. Keep up the good work. – 2012 RCM ‘Unplugged’ Conference participant (Accessible dance presentation)
I think it’s awesome that Jacqui has taken the initative & what she’s doing at a grassroots level. As a dance instructor in my own community I’d love to bring a program such as this to the public. – 2012 RCM ‘Unplugged’ Conference participant (Accessible dance presentation)